Sunday, May 18, 2008

Princess Garden

This is my new area for mostly my Japanese Red Maples and other smaller bushes that hopefully will grow to be much larger. In the little waterfall fixture that doesn't work any more I discovered a tiny spring frog in the fixture. Just as I finished the new garden I heard her start to sing. I got a tear then and named it "Princess Garden". It really sets the back yard off and shows up so beautiful as you drive up the driveway.
I can hardly wait for it to develope and will probably spend a lot of time making sure all is OK. I seen a couple other spring frogs in the pump house the other day, so I just may have to catch them and put them in the new garden. And they all lived happily ever after. LOL

1 comment:

LA Nickers said...

Lovely! Princess and frog. That's great. ;-)


* * * * * *

I hope you don't mind . . . I have tagged you for a meme. You don't have to play. if you don't want to, but it seemed like fun:

SUPER-SEVEN MEME, at Nickers and Ink

Blessings,
Linda