Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Arriving soon new painting

It is way passed sleepy time but I had to say, my new painting is almost done. It has an arched stone bridge which I have always admired. I do believe I have been watching too much DIY. Hopefully it will be posted tomorrow if the weather holds and we don't have freezing temperatures.
This winter has been something else, very cold here and then we had a few days with sunny warm weather and all my spring daffodils and tulips decided to come up. I have two blooms on one of the daffodils, I think I may get a shock tomorrow.
I have also noticed in the last few weeks an upswing in the people connecting to Twitter. I have my posts on the right side of this blog if you care to join me I am:
http:twitter.com/calviaart you might want to search for me there.

No comments: