Thursday, March 22, 2007

Northern Lights

Just did my first digital painting. Hey!! I don't have any paint on me... It was actually fun. I had tried other programs and everything turned out in squares. I love this program and will spend more time getting it down pat.. It's been a long time since I had seen the Northern Lights, but can still remember that I was afraid of these strange lights in the late summer sky. You ask, "How long ago?" Lets just say the reason I seen them was because the farm had an outhouse, and that was one long path to get to it. Owls hooting, strange lights in the sky, believe me I could really run fast.. If you wish to make comments, you can at the bottom..
Now, my Bonsai project, I have several branches wired and a lot of prickers in my fingers.. Still have several branches and some trimming to do.. Then you will see the picture..

1 comment:

Denise M. DesLauriers said...

Lovely digital painting, Sylvia. It does have the color and movement of the northern lights....Good luck with your bonsai! :o)