Monday, January 25, 2010

Really in January!!

I couldn't resist placing my picture where all could see the beauty of this bloom! It has been near sixty degrees and rained hard all night long. I finally ventured a peek outside and what did I see? Yes in all it's glory, and by tomorrow there will be more. Hyacinths, daffodils, tulips and even the hydrangea bush is sprouting. The temperature is falling fast and I'm glad some are hearty enough to with stand these sudden changes. Me I am still trying to figure out what I should do about many of my orchid and other lily bulbs that where to be transplanted last October when I was so ill from whatever poisoned my system. By time I was back on my feet it was so cold and rainy that I didn't venture outside. Enjoy!! Spring may be early since winter was.

No comments: